The GDPR Objections report is a summary of all people who have expressed their right to object or have withdrawn consent, or where the Right to be Forgotten and / or the Record Objection/Consent Withdrawn workflows have been run and set to 'Yes'.
The report shows:
- Withdrawn Date
- Rights Expressed Reason - Withdrawn Consent or Objection
- Subject Access Request Made
- Subject Access Request Sent
- Right to be Forgotten Decision
- Right to be Forgotten Reason
- Restricted - whether they are in Restricted mode in Adapt
- Role - Candidate or Contact
The report can be sorted by Team, Office, Consultant, Region or Consent Withdrawn Date and grouped by Team, Office, Consultant or Region:
See further details on the report here.