This report shows a breakdown of recruiting and sales activities for a Region, Office, Team, or Consultant. It finds all activities that have taken place in the date range entered.
The activities displayed are as follows:
Recruiting Activities shown:
- CV’s Sent
- Calls Made
- Emails Sent
- Internal Interview Arranged
- Internal Interview Attended
- Client Interviews Arranged
- Client Interviews Attended
- Candidate Feedback Submitted
- Client Feedback Submitted
- Offers Made
- Check Ins
- Perm Placements
- Contract Placements
- Temp Placements
Sales Activities shown
- Canvass Calls
- New Candidates
- Candidates Registered
- Contacts Created
- Clients Created
- Spec CV’s Sent
- Speculative Interviews
- Client Visits Arranged
- Client Visits Attended
- Leads Converted to Jobs
- Perm Jobs
- Contract Jobs
- Temp Jobs
Grand Totals showing at the end of the report show:
- Total No. of Jobs
- Total No. of Placements
To run the report:
- Click on the report name to launch the input screen.
- Enter the criteria for the report (mandatory fields are highlighted in red).
- Choose how to Report By:
- Who ran the Activity (the logged in User)
- Who was the Activity Attributed To (the Owning Consultant) Note: This is set when using the 'On Behalf Of' feature in Adapt:
- Select the required format.
- Click Confirm to run the report.
For a date range,
You can Filter by:
- Region (Region of the owning Office)
- Office (Office of the owning Team)
- Team (Owning Team of Activity)
- Consultant (Owning Consultant who carried out Activity)
You can choose to Group the report presentation by:
Note: To check the consultant who carried out the activity, look at the Journal entry for that activity.
Note: To check the owning Region, Team and Office of the job (Recruiting activities), look at the Management page.
Note: To check the owning Region, Team and Office of the Sales activities, look at the Consultant who carried out the activity (use the journal entry) and check their Region, Team and Office.
Without using ‘group by’, the report will produce totals for each activity followed by grand totals for the No. of Jobs and No. of Placements.
However grouping can give you 5 different presentations of the information above and the totals by group:
This example uses the grouping by ‘Office’ showing totals of activities for each Office: