Adapt users can send a summary of a Candidate's compliance information to a Contact.
It can be run from the Candidate record shortcut icon or from the Activities menu :
Users can also run it from the Assignment record Activities menu.
Select the activity and complete the Contact details:
The summary will include:
1. Candidate's Date of Birth (if present)
2. Candidate's NI Number (if present)
3. Compliance information as shown on the GDPR & Checks page:
Proof of Eligibility to Work
Expiry of Proof
EU Student Disclaimer
Opt Out of WTD
Health & Safety Signed
4. All References including Place of Work, Dates of Employment and Status as shown on the GDPR & Checks page.
5. All Compliance Items including Item Name, Date Added, Expiry Date and Item Status as listed on the Compliance & Onboarding page.
Note: This is a manual process only so no Candidate 'Batch' option is available.