All Temp Jobs will be created and administered in TempBuddy as your workforce management system.
When a Job record is created in TempBuddy, it will create a ‘Read Only’ Temp Shift Job record in Adapt, linked to the Client and corresponding Contact. Corresponding Shift records, Rate Time Definitions and a 'Rate Matrix' will also be created.
Important: This is a one-way event from TempBuddy to Adapt. No Temp Shift Jobs created in Adapt will be passed to TempBuddy.
The Temp Shift Job record in Adapt is for reporting and payroll purposes only. No Adapt fields can be updated and therefore no updates passed to TempBuddy.
Warning messages have been put in place to prevent the user from making changes to these records in Adapt:
Any activities such as unbooking workers, changing rates etc. should be completed in TempBuddy.
Job Creation and Updates - TempBuddy
Users can create or update Jobs in TempBuddy as a Recruiter using ‘Add New Job’ or by editing existing Job information:
Corresponding Job and Shift records will be created or updated in Adapt:
Adapt Job Notes
- If shift information is updated in TempBuddy, old shifts are deleted in Adapt and new shifts created.
- The Adapt forecasted values are calculated from all shifts and updated on the Job record.
- When the Number of Positions on a Job in TempBuddy is reduced, this change is reflected in Adapt and the unfilled shifts on the corresponding Job are reduced.
- TempBuddy jobs will be shown on the Adapt Temp Desk but cannot be administered there.
- When a Temp Job Category is added or updated in Tempbuddy, it will appear in the JOB CATEGORY section of the Job Details page in the corresponding record in Adapt, if there is a direct match with an Adapt Job Category. If there is no direct match, the Category will be displayed in the Integration Custom Attributes box on the Job Details page in Adapt. Note: This value can be searched using the Search Word section of searches. If the TempBuddy Job Category matches an Adapt Job Category, it will be mapped across to Primary Job Category and the Rate Matrix named accordingly.
- The owning Consultant of the Job in Adapt is taken from the Owner of the TempBuddy Job. The Owning Team, Office and Region of the Job in Adapt is taken from the hierarchy of the owning Consultant. Owner. Note: This field is only updated if the Adapt Employee ID matches the TempBuddy External Ref.
- If the TempBuddy job Category does not match any Adapt Job Categories, a new Rate Matrix is created and the TempBuddy Category will be displayed in the Integration Custom Attributes box on the Job Details page in Adapt. Note: This value can be searched using the Search Word section of searches.
- Jobs created in Adapt from TempBuddy have the AWR Hiring Entity set according to Adapt's rules and use the AWR Exempt? status of the placed Candidate. Note: A clock is not created if they are exempt from AWR.
- Batch actions run in Adapt on Job and Assignment records created from TempBuddy will complete, but a fail report will be created listing any results that have been excluded from the action: