There is a page on the Assignment record called Compliance & Onboarding where users can add, update or remove Onboarding Request items linked to the Candidate record.
- The top part of the screen will show all the Compliance and Onboarding Items For (the) Candidate relating to the assignment they are in.
- The bottom part of the screen will show all the Compliance and Onboarding Items required for the assignment as taken from the Job record. These may be required for the Re-Hire enforcement stage if the assignment is extended.
Note: If extending the assignment, users should manually add these Items to the Candidate record by using the Add Item button above.
Each item will show the following:
- Check Type
- Item Name
- Item Description
- Hire Req
- Expiry Date (for the Candidate Onboarding Request Item)
- Status (for the Candidate Onboarding Request Item)
Users can use the following buttons to:
- Add Items - This enables users to find, select and assign any active pre-defined Compliance or Onboarding Items to the linked Candidate. Select the item(s) required and click confirm:
- A new Onboarding Request record will be created on the Candidate record.
2. Add Packages This enables users to find, select and assign any active pre-defined Compliance or Onboarding Packages to the linked Candidate. Select the package required and click confirm:
- New Onboarding Request Items will be created on the Candidate record for any new Items added as a result of selecting the package.
3. Update Item - Users can select and update a Candidate's Onboarding Request Item to change the Due Date, Expiry Date and set the Status to complete
4. Remove Item - This option will removes any items no longer required. Tick the required Item(s) and select the button. Adapt will check if the Candidate has other assignments linked. If there are no other linked assignments, the user can choose to remove the items from the Candidate as well.
Assignment Record Updates
On the Details page there is a new tick box field labelled 'Compliant'. This will get set to a tick when all items required have a status of complete:
Note: If an item on a Candidate record is updated, then all assignments for the Candidate where this item is listed will also be updated.