This report shows a breakdown of recruiting and sales activities and financial totals for a Region, Office, Team, or Consultant. It finds all activities that have taken place in the date range entered and the financial totals.).The report can compare the user's activity against their weekly target.
Targets should be set against the activities to allow actuals to be reported against targets. Please contact your Erecruit representative for more information on targets.
The activities displayed are as follows:
Recruiting Activities shown:
- CV’s Sent
- Calls Made
- Emails Sent
- Internal Interview Arranged
- Internal Interview Attended
- Client Interviews Arranged
- Client Interviews Attended
- Candidate Feedback Submitted
- Client Feedback Submitted
- Offers Made
- Check Ins
- Perm Placements
- Contract Placements
- Temp Placements
Sales Activities shown
- Canvas Calls
- New Candidates
- Candidates Registered
- Contacts Created
- Clients Created
- Spec CV’s Sent
- Speculative Interviews
- Client Visits Arranged
- Client Visits Attended
- Leads Converted to Jobs
- Perm Jobs
- Contract Jobs
- Temp Jobs
Financials Totals Shown
- Revenue from Permanent Placements (Total Fees).
- Revenue from Temporary Workers (Revenue is calculated by totalling the corresponding values from all authorised timesheets, for the date range specified).
- Revenue from Contractors (Revenue is calculated by totalling the corresponding values from all authorised timesheets, for the date range specified).
- Total Hourly Margin from Temporary Workers - Profit. (This is calculated from the pre-awr Charge rate less Costs (pay rate + holiday pay + NI/PRSI).
- Total Hourly Margin from Contract Workers - Profit. (This is calculated from the pre-awr Charge rate less Costs (pay rate + holiday pay + NI/PRSI).
Grand Totals showing at the end of the report show:
- Total No. of Jobs
- Total No. of Placements
- Total Revenue
To run the report:
- Click on the report name to launch the input screen.
- Enter the criteria for the report (mandatory fields are highlighted in red).
- Select the required format.
- Click Confirm to run the report.
Enter a date range. The start date will need to be a Monday and the end date a Sunday. This is so the system can calculate the weeks / months and quarters correctly.
For a date range,
You can Filter by:
- Region (Region of the owning Office)
- Office (Office of the owning Team)
- Team (Owning Team of Activity)
- Consultant (Owning Consultant who carried out Activity)
- Target period (defines against which period of target activity e.g. Quarterly, Monthly should be compared). If this is used, the Target data will be shown on the report. If not used, no target data will be shown.
You can choose to Group the report presentation by:
Note: To check the consultant who carried out the activity, look at the Journal entry for that activity.
Note: To check the owning Region, Team and Office of the job (Recruiting activities), look at the Management page.
Note: To check the owning Region, Team and Office of the Sales activities, look at the Consultant who carried out the activity (use the journal entry) and check their Region, Team and Office.
Without using ‘group by’, the report will produce totals for each activity followed by the Financial Totals and Grand Totals (as above).
However grouping can give you 5 different presentations of the information above and the totals by group:
This example uses the grouping by ‘Office’ showing totals of activities for each Office:
When you want to look at Actual vs Target information, this can be done by Team or Consultant. Select a Target period for the report (e.g. Quarterly) and select an individual Consultant (e.g. Jread):
You will get graphs showing Recurring activities, Sales activities and Financials actual vs target figures for the Consultant, followed by totals.
Note: You cannot get Target information by Office or Region.