This report shows Lead Job statistics. It finds all Leads added to the system between the two dates entered. If just active leads are required, tick the ‘Active Leads only’ box.
Note: Tick the Active Leads only box if you DON’T want converted and closed Leads on the report. The report will run without dates using the ‘active leads only’ box.
To run the report:
- Click on the report name to launch the input screen.
- Enter the criteria for the report (mandatory fields are highlighted in red).
- Select the required format.
- Click Confirm to run the report.
For a date range,
You can Filter by:
- Lead’s (owning) Region
- Lead’s (owning) Office
- Lead’s (owning) Team
- Lead’s (owning) Consultant
- Type of Lead job
- Source of Lead job
You can choose to Group the report presentation by:
You can choose to Sort by one of these columns (in alphabetical or numerical order):
Note: To check the Lead Job’s owning region, office, team consultant, look at the Management page.
Without using ‘group by’, the report will produce graphs for:
- Lead Temporary Jobs
- Lead Permanent Jobs Value and Lead Permanent Jobs
- Lead Contract Jobs
Followed by details of each of these jobs types and their totals.
However grouping can give you 8 different presentations of the information above and the totals by group.
This example shows the grouping by ‘Client’: