This report shows anonymous candidate equal opportunities information. It finds all candidates added to the system with equal opportunities data included between the two dates entered.
To run the report:
- Click on the report name to launch the input screen.
- Enter the criteria for the report (mandatory fields are highlighted in red).
- Select the required format.
- Click Confirm to run the report.
For a date range,
You can Filter by:
- Candidates (owning) Region
- Candidates (owning) Office
- Candidates (owning) Team
- Candidates (owning) Consultant
You can choose to Group the report presentation by:
Note: To check the Candidates owning region, office, team consultant, look at the Summary page.
Without using ‘group by’, the report will produce a list of all equal opportunity data. However grouping can give you 4 different presentations of the information and the totals by group: