This report finds all assignments without timesheets within the date range entered.
When running this report a search is created in your ‘Saved Results’ under Searches. From this search you are able to batch email all the Candidates their missing timesheets.
To run the report:
- Click on the report name to launch the input screen.
- Enter the criteria for the report (mandatory fields are highlighted in red).
- Select the required format.
- Click Confirm to run the report.
For a date range,
You can Filter by:
- Assignment (owning) Region
- Assignment (owning) Office
- Assignment (owning) Team
- Assignment (owning) Consultant
You can choose to Group the report presentation by:
You can choose to Sort by one of these columns (in alphabetical or numerical order):
- Assignment (Note – you cannot group by and sort by Assignment. Choose one).
- Candidate (Note – you cannot group by and sort by Candidate. Choose one).
- Client (Note – you cannot group by and sort by Client. Choose one).
- Consultant (Note – you cannot group by and sort by Consultant. Choose one).
- Week ending
Note: To check the Assignments owning region, office, team consultant, look at the Details page
Without using ‘group by’, the report will produce a list of all Candidates with missing timesheets. However grouping can give you 7 different presentations of the information and the totals by group: