Timesheets are shown on the ‘Details’ page of an Assignment record.
- To create a new Timesheet, click on the action ‘Create Timesheet’ from the Activities menu.
Users can edit the number of units worked.
Any holiday and sickness should be recorded in the Time Not Worked section. Please note that the units entered should match the pay period specified within the Job.
- Enter a Week Ending Date.
- Select the number of units the Candidate has worked under the relevant rate, e.g. Standard, O/T 1 and O/T 2 etc. The Pay Period is worked out from the Assignment.
- Enter any holiday or sickness.
- Enter in the Pay Expenses, if applicable.
- Make relevant notes in the Journal Notes section.
- A warning message will appear if a user tries to enter a timesheet outside of the assignment dates or tries to create a timesheet for a week where one already exists.
- Click on Confirm and the timesheet will display in the Timesheets section:
- To delete a timesheet, select the relevant timesheet and use the ‘Delete Timesheet’ button. A separate window will display allowing the user to add any journal notes. Confirm the deletion and it will be removed from the list.
- To print a timesheet, select the relevant timesheet and use the ‘Print Timesheet’ button. A separate window will display allowing the user to confirm the print.
Users are able to create an Ad-Hoc timesheet for any Contract Assignments which are not subject to AWR.
- To create a Timesheet, please ensure that the “AWR Exempt” status on the Assignment is set to Yes.
- Select the ‘Create Adhoc TS’ within the Activities menu.
Note: The message at the bottom of the screen shows users which units should be entered into the Timesheet.
- Enter the Start and End period of the timesheet. Please note in the Time Worked Breakdown section, the period total should be entered in the correct units. For instance, if Daily, two days worked would be entered as 2 within the Period Total field. This rule also applies to the Holiday and Sickness fields.
- Click Confirm. The timesheet will be created and stored against the Assignment.