Timesheets are shown on the ‘Details’ page of an Assignment record.
- To create a new Temp Regular Timesheet, click on the action ‘Create Timesheet’ from the Activities menu.
The system automatically calculates the hours worked on a daily basis with information taken from the Job record. Users can edit the number of hours worked.
Any holiday and sickness should be recorded in the Time Not Worked section. Please note that the units entered should match the pay period specified within the Job. For instance, this Timesheet is calculated on an HOURLY basis and the Holiday and Sickness needs to be entered in hours, e.g. 7 hours for 1 day off. If it was a weekly pay period, it would be entered as 0.14.
Post AWR Pay and Charge rates are automatically calculated from the first day an Agency Worker becomes AWR qualified, otherwise Pre AWR Rates are assumed.
- Enter a Week Ending Date.
- Select the number of hours the Candidate has worked under the relevant rate, e.g. Standard, O/T 1 and O/T 2 etc.
- Enter the any holiday or sickness. Leave this blank if 0.
- Enter in the Pay Expenses, if applicable.
- Make relevant notes in the Journal Notes section.
- A warning message will appear if a user tries to enter a timesheet outside of the assignment dates or tries to create a timesheet for a week where one already exists.
- Click on Confirm and the timesheet will show as follows:
- To delete a timesheet, select the relevant timesheet and use the ‘Delete Timesheet’ button. A separate window will display allowing the user to add any journal notes. Confirm the deletion.
- To print a timesheet, select the relevant timesheet and use the ‘Print Timesheet’ button. A separate window will display allowing the user to confirm the print.
Note: Temp Shift Assignment timesheets are handled differently, please refer to the Temp Shift Jobs section for more information.
Users have greater visibility of the breakdown of the hours logged for each day within a completed timesheet. This information is visible in the ‘Timesheet Lines’ record, within a Timesheet record.
To view the Timesheet record, select the Timesheet ID hyperlink from the ‘Details’ page' of the Assignment record . Select the 'Timesheet Lines' page.
This will show a summary breakdown of each day logged within the timesheet. To view more details of a specific day, click onto the hyperlink to the 'Timesheet Line' record. Users can see details of the rates applied here:
Amending a Timesheet
The Amend Timesheet functionality allows users to allocate working hours, breaks, holidays and sickness on a daily basis to an unauthorised timesheet.
Navigate to an existing timesheet record and select the ‘Amend Timesheet’ action from the Activities menu.
Update the information within the timesheet. Please note that the pay and charge amounts will be automatically calculated by the system.
The amended timesheet will be displayed within the Timesheet Lines page.
Note: Temp Shift assignment timesheets are handled differently, please refer to the Temp Shift Jobs section for more information.