Ensure the latest version of Chrome is installed.
Trusted Sites and Switching off pop-ups
- Click onto the ‘customize and control Google Chrome’ menu button. This is located at the right-hand side of the address bar:
- Click onto 'Settings'.
- Scroll to the bottom and click onto the ‘Advanced’ hyperlink.
- Under the Privacy and security heading, click onto ‘Content Settings’.
- Click onto ‘Popups’.
- Ensure Popups are set to ‘Allowed’.
Within the ‘Allow’ section, use ‘Add’ to add your system URL (e.g. http:\\172.16.x.xx, or your website address e.g. https://c8.adaptondemand.com) and press enter.
Clearing the cache on Chrome
Prior to logging into Adapt for the first time, your browser cache will need to be cleared.
- Click onto the ‘customize and control Google Chrome’ menu button:
- Select the ‘More Tools’ option.
- Select the ‘Clear browsing data’ option.
- Tick the options and click on the ‘Clear data’ button,