To Place a Candidate into a Permanent Job, they need to be at Shortlist, CV Sent or Interview stage. Choose to place the Candidate from the following pages:
- Shortlist & CVs
- Interview & Placements
The last action in the Recruitment Process is to place the successful Candidate into the Job.
- Click on the tick box to the left of the Candidate’s name, then click on the Place button.
- The Start Date will automatically come across form the Job. This can be amended if required.
- The End Date is pre-populated from the Job record if present, but modifiable per placement.
- Update the Salary and the Fee %, if required. The fee amount will automatically calculate.
- Select the method of how the documentation will be produced using the Send Docs By field. The option of No Docs should be selected if contacting the Candidate/Contact by phone.
- If the placement has been split with another consultant, users have the option to include these details. Select the additional consultant in the Consultant 2 field (add in consultants 3 and 4 if there are further splits) then input the percentage of the split.
- Add any notes in the Journal Notes section.
- Click on Confirm and the Permanent Assignment will be created.
- Once the documentation has been sent out the Candidate will have moved to the PLACEMENTS section of the Job record.
Note: This workflow will update the At a Glance page and the following reports:
- Perm Pipeline
- Activity Analysis
- Activity & Financial Analysis