To make a Job Offer to a Candidate, they need to be at Shortlist, CV Sent or Interview stage. Therefore a Candidate can be offered from the following pages:
- Shortlist & CVs or Interviews and Placements pages of a Permanent Job
- Shortlist & CVs or Interviews and Assignments pages of a Contract Job
- Candidate Activity page of a Temporary Job
- Click on the tick box to the left of the Candidate’s name.
- Click on the Offer button:
- Enter the Salary/Rate of the offer for the Candidate(s) selected.
- Select how the documentation is to be sent using the Send Docs By option. Choose the No Docs option if the Candidate / Contact is notified by phone.
- Make notes using the Journal Notes section.
- Click on Confirm. Once the documentation has been completed the Job record will be displayed and the status of the Candidate will have automatically updated to Under Offer.
Note: This workflow will update the following:
- KPI count on Recruitment Activity Offers Made section
- The Candidate details on the At a Glance page
- The Activity Analysis report
The next step is to log whether the Candidate has Accepted or Rejected the Offer.
- Click on the tick box to the left of the Candidate’s name
- Click on the Acc/Rej Offer button.
- Choose whether the Candidate has accepted or rejected the offer by selecting the appropriate option in the Status field. Users have the option of selecting Thinking about it in case there is not a definitive response.
- Input any notes in the Journal Notes section.
- Click on Confirm. The status of the Candidate will be updated on the Job page and on the At a Glance page.
Note. If a Candidate has rejected the offer then the Job can be re-offered by using the Offer or Acc/Rej Offer workflows again.