- Within a ‘Contact’ record, use the action from the Activities menu for ‘New Contract Job’ (or use the short-cut icon).
- Enter the information into the screen, (all fields outlined in red are mandatory).
- Select the Pay Type (frequency) that applies to the amounts entered in Pre and Post AWR Pay and Charge rates. This can be Hourly, Daily or Weekly. The standard hours worked per day and the standard hours worked per work can also be entered.
- Add any rates as required. Note - The Job rates can be updated from the Rates and Payroll page of the Job record.
- Users can upload a Job description/specification document when creating a new Contract Job. Use the ‘Upload Documents’ icon, select the document and upload. Once created, the document will be saved in the Job Spec folder of the Document Library.
- Users can “back date” Contract Jobs by entering a start date earlier than today’s date. Please note that the start date of the job when creating the Vacancy is a nominal date, as it does not impact the date the Temp started working; this is defined by the check in workflow.
- For AWR purposes, a role is identified by the key skills, duties and responsibilities of the role, rather than a job title or who the role reports to. For that reason, Adapt uses Primary Job Category as a mandatory field to determine the role.
- Day 1 Entitlement Information - This field is used to determine where the Day 1 Entitlement Information is stored within the Adapt Document Library. Options include Employer Record, Job Record or not at all.
- AWR Comparator Information - This field is used to determine where the Post AWR Rate Information is stored within the Adapt Document Library. Options include Employer Record, Job Record or not at all.
Note - Placements include a Job Category. When a placement is made the Primary Category from the Job will be used as a default, but there will be an option to change the Job Category of the placement, both as the placement is made and at a later date.
- Click Confirm to create a new Contract Job record. Should the vacancy duration be longer than 12 weeks, the user is notified that the vacancy is subject to AWR. This message is for information only.
Click OK to create the Job.