The Document Library, is used for storing all the documents that relate to a particular record; such as Candidate CVs, Company terms and conditions, Client letters, Job Descriptions, etc.
It is accessed using the paperclip icon from any page menu on a record.
Each Adapt user also has a document library which is accessed from the My Adapt menu.
The Document Library will differ depending on the record type i.e. Candidate, Contact etc. A list of Categories will be displayed within the tree view. Some examples include:
- Application Forms - This allows users to view and acquire application forms.
- CV - This allows users to view and acquire original and system-generated CVs.
- Correspondence - This allows users to view and acquire letters and emails.
Acquiring a document using the Acquire Wizard
- Open the Document Library and click onto Add Document:
- Select the folder within the Document Library to which the Document is to be uploaded.
- Click Forward to Step 2.
- Users will need to locate their document from this screen. To locate the document click Browse:
- A File Browser is displayed,allowing users to navigate to the file. Once located, click onto the file name then click Open.
- Please add in the description of the document and then click Upload Documents. If there is more than 1 of the same document type, users can make one a default by selecting the default box.
- Users will receive a confirmation message advising that the upload was successful.
- Should users wish to change any of the settings (document location or file type) click onto Go back and make a change. Should users wish to stop the acquiring of the document, click Cancel.
Users can 'hide' documents by selecting 'Delete' from the Tools menu. To reinstate the document, choose 'Undo Deletion':
Users can choose to have deleted documents permanently removed from the Document Library. When deleting a document, the user will get a warning message: "Deletion cannot be undone, are you sure you want to proceed?".
Note: Please contact your Erecruit Representative to enable this function.