KPI’s are ‘Key Performance Indicators’ and a way of counting sales and recruitment activity across a system domain. The standard system shows 37 types of activity, and each time these activities are run in the system, they are cumulatively counted.
To help KPI’s to become more effective, Targets can be set against each activity type allowing users to measure the performance for an individual, team or office.
Targets are set using the Adapt Manager or Administrator profile. Please contact your Bullhorn Adapt representative to set them up if you don't have these profiles.
The KPI dashboard in Adapt is accessed from ‘My Adapt’ ‘KPIs’ menu.
The Key Performance Indicator dashboard shows the cumulative total count for the Sales and Recruitment activities and can be filtered by Consultant, Team, Office and time Period. If targets have been set, these can also be viewed in the dashboard.
Users can choose to report by:
- Who ran the Activity - When reporting by Who ran the Activity, the dashboard will display the statistics attributed to the logged in user at the time of running the activity. This is how Adapt has always worked and how it defaults when the Default the attribution of Activity to Owner where appropriate administrator field is set to No.
- Who the Activity was Attributed To - When reporting by Who the Activity was attributed to, the dashboard will display the statistics attributed to the Owning Consultant. Owning Consultant is the Adapt default when the Default the attribution of Activity to Owner where appropriate administrator field is set to Yes.
The following table shows each activity type, which workflow within Adapt runs the activity and which page in Adapt you will find the workflow. The final column shows where you can view the activity statistics:
Activity & Financial Analysis Report
Users should use ‘Group by’ to see activities against targets. In this example we are grouping by ‘Consultant’, then paging down to Consultant ‘jread’.
Calls Made are shown under the Recruiting Activities page (within Consultant jread):-
Clients Created are all shown under the Sales Activities page (within Consulatant jread):-
- Total Hourly Margin for Contract jobs (from Contract Workers)
- Total Hourly Margin for Temp jobs (from Temporary Workers)
- Total Revenue for Contract Jobs (Revenue from Contractors)
- Total Revenue for Perm Jobs (Revenue from Permanent Placements)
- Total Revenue for Temp Jobs (Revenue from Temporary Workers)
Are all shown under the Financials page (within Consultant Jread):-
For further details on this report please view the report article here.